Imagine Odo turning into two Odos.
dude odo probably doesn’t even have a set gender he probably only went with male because it was safer and also he probably went with mimicking mora as a manipulation-flattery-type survival tool
Available furnished or unfurnished, we would advise taking this property unfurnished. Unless your children are particularly long and narrow.
Your own bar? Awesome. Made from the remnants of a Japanese prisoner of war camp? Less awesome.
Submitted by Zelda, for which thanks.
A point-blank Mexican stand-off between two bright red sofas adjudicated by a television. In the world of Feng Shui, this is quite a low score.
15 DAYS OF DS9
- DAY 01: Favorite Female Character
- DAY 02: Favorite Male Character
- DAY 03: Favorite Minor Character
- DAY 04: Favorite Friendship
- DAY 05: Favorite Romantic Relationship
- DAY 06: Favorite Family/Familial Relationship
- DAY 07: Funniest Moment
- DAY 08: Saddest Moment
- DAY 09: Happiest Moment
- DAY 10: Most Badass Moment
- DAY 11: Favorite Episode
- DAY 12: Favorite Quote
- DAY 13: Favorite Villain
- DAY 14: Something you wanted to see more of
- DAY 15: Something you wish would have happened
Just a thought: since there will be other posts on John’s blog presumably before Sherlock’s return, wouldn’t it be wonderful if among the comments there were few from a certain Sigerson??? Since it’s a fake name there wouldn’t be any problems for Sherlock’s identity :D
I fully expect to openly weep if/when we get a Sigerson reference in any form.
Sigerson is my fav-o-rite.